A truly remarkable game! Recommending it to all of my gaming acquaintances, and looking forward to seeing how things develop.
Patch Notes: 0.3+34 Bronken Stuart
0.3 +33 Bronken Stuart
- Five chapter campaigns now give two legacy promotions
- check the load dialog for previously completed 5 chapter campaigns, if there's an alert, you should be able to go back to them and promote.
- Added a My Account tab to the options menu
- Added an Import Legacy button that allows you to import specific heroes from another legacy
- find the legacy.json file from your old install/player
- Sentinel now pins enemies but does not end their turns (they should attack you back now)
- Guardian has a limit of 1 attack per foe (with vigilance)
- Calamities should advance more fairly
- you won't get top tier monsters as your 5th card anymore.
- Fix a bug where gear upgrade tooltip didn't show fractional stat values correctly
- Fixed Snakestrike and Riposte
- Fix Backslam (multiple issues)
- Fixed a bug where retired heroes could still be in parties, breaking the game
- Fix a bug where weldlings would use fire wall on allies
- Fix a rare soft-crash on crowded combat maps
- Fixed various cases where debug text was showing
- Fixed bugs with knockback
- Clarified some ability descriptions
- Walling feedback no longer shows while walking away from an ally
- Fixed a couple issues with scouting and overland pathing
- Temporary team members won't show up in victory comics anymore :(
- Tweak a number of stories
- Wolf Price partial rewrite
- Added a number of Tidings and History Lines
- Hovering over an enemy portrait (or while holding shift) now shows a nicer move range
- Fix/tweak several tidings and retirements
- Bloodrage now shows its extra damage
- Improved robustness of legacy loading to support some older legacies.
- Names no longer sometimes have trailing spaces
- Improved thrixl AI to prioritize interfusing with Chrysalis.
- Fixed a bug that caused the AI to not move sometimes.
- Butler guard region now cleans up correctly on death
- Hook Quest sites don't give show resources (since they are temporary sites)
- Numerous storytelling tweaks and improvements
- Can now use apostrophes in Company Name
Windows Release 798 MB
Version 0.3+34 Bronken Stuart Mar 28, 2019